Sunday, December 27, 2009

Light Period While On The Pill First Period While Being On The Pill....very Light DEEP DARK Brown...not Even Sure If It's Blood...normal?

First period while being on the pill....very light DEEP DARK brown...not even sure if it's blood...normal? - light period while on the pill

This is my first period while the pill. I've just turned 16, I was taking pills for a month.

Inactive pill I took my second night. And I have my "period" that afternoon. It is not red at all. This dark material. I'm not even sure if it's blood or secretions. The light is on. In fact, very easily ...

Is this normal? I know it takes your body time to adjust to the hormones, but I had never happen like that.

I am sure I am not pregnant. I had sex a week and a half ago when they used a condom more pills. I guarantee you, he had no contact with the sperm.

Is this just a normal thing in his first term?

No comments:

Post a Comment