Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hard Drive Converter Cable What Are The Signs A Hard Drive Gives When It Is About To Crash?

What are the signs a hard drive gives when it is about to crash? - hard drive converter cable

My laptop is about 4 years and I have defragged and run ScanDisk. My hard drive is almost always intermittent light, as if the hard drive also works when your computer is idle. Never had that before. I have a fast recovery of the operating system and all software that was originally with the team hoping this would solve the problem, but not again. The light on the hard drive always seems as if the disk is busy doing something and the team reacted very slugishly. I ran antivirus, spyware removal, registry cleaner, adware remover, etc. The problem has not disappeared. Suggestions or answers, which could attribute this to that? My team seems a little too hot to work the next day (which is off), although Chill Pad. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment